Pages

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Biography (VIncent. N)

MY BIOGRAPHY





Hi, my name is Vincent Najoan, I am Arturo


Vidal Jr and I am the owner of Juventus F.C. My


birthday is on 12 july 2000. I go to school in


Springfield International Curriculm School and


i am studying in Grade 8D. My hobby is playing


soccer and my favorite soccer player is Arturo


Vidal and Gareth Bale. I am the 3rd best soccer


player in my grade. I like to watch basketball


also and my favorite basketball player is Andre


Iguodala and Lebron James. My favorite quote


is "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my


career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been tru


sted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed


over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I


succeed. ~ Michael Jordan". I am the closest person to


Arturo Vidal ,Andre Iguodala and Lebron James, I was born


beside them in the same hospital. I am supporting Chile in


the world cup because i will be playing with Arturo in the


world cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment